General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
SENDIASS Southend is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to give us personal information when using the service, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
When you contact us via telephone, email, website, through our Facebook page, or by registering for or attending a meeting or training event organised by us
- We may collect information about you and your child. Your child's name, age, and with your consent, contact information including email address and phone number.
- We may collect demographic information such as postcode, diversity and other information relevant to your enquiry.
- We may also keep notes for meetings and any paper work you have given us to support with your case.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- We may use the information to improve our service by, for example, acting on the comments we receive on our service user evaluation forms.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for service user feedback. We may contact you by email, phone or post.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- If you have agreed to us logging your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. In most cases no fee will be payable.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
Contact us via social media
If you send us a private or direct message via social media you will receive an automated response asking you to contact us via phone or email.
This policy will be reviewed annually.
Share this page: